In 2019, French Institute in Croatia u Hrvatskoj is organizing the second edition of "digital rendez-vous" representing one of the four pillars of its cultural programme. Exhibitions, discussions, workshops, experiments, innovative tools... During the following month the French Institute will become an important city hub for intertwining innovations and digital culture. KONTEJNER participates in this programme with two exhibitions: Frames by Nicolas Clauss (France) and Emoji Scanner by Vitar Drinković (Croatia), opened at the Institute from Wednesday, 6th November 2019 at 19h.
DIGITAL ARTS: exhibition
• 6th November 2019, 19h – French Institute in Zagreb
- Opening ceremony with artists present at the venue
- DJ set : Late Dinner (Croatia)
Digital arts exhibition: Frames by Nicolas Clauss (France) and Emoji Scanner by Vitar Drinković (Croatia), in co-productiin with KONTEJNER, 6 th November to 1st December 2019.
VIDEO GAMES: Interactive Empathy, Franco-German project in collaboration with Goethe Institute
• Wednesday 13th November 2019 from 14h to 16h30 - HUB 385, Petračićeva ul. 6, 10000, Zagreb
As a part of the Zagreb Film Festival programme
- Masterclass - Florian Köhne and Hans Böhme (Germany)
- Round table: Can You Make an Artistic Hit Game?
• Thursday 14th November 2019. from 18h to 20h – French Institute
- Masterclass - Emmanuel Corno (France)
- Presentation of video games produced during the Franco-German project "Interactive Empathy". The games will be exhibited from 13th November to 2nd December 2019.
INTERNATIONAL ROUND TABLE: Fighting misinformation in the digital age
• Wednesday 27th November 2019 from 9h to 16h - Novinarski Dom, Perkovčeva ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb
In collaboration with AEM – Agency for Electronic Media and the FriedrichEbert-Stiftung (Germany), in co-production with French institutes in Serbia, Bosina and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Hungary.
VOCATIONAL TRAINING: Virtual and augmented reality in educational context
• Wednesday 27th November 2019 from 9h to 18h – French institute
Vocational training moderated by Adrien Payet is to be attended by teachers and professors of French language in Croatia.
LECTURES on robotics
Lecturer: Prof. Guillaume Morel (CNRS - Sorbonne Université, France)
• Wednesday 4th November at 17h30 – French Institute
Lecture for wide audiences: Creating synergies between robots and humans: the challenges and applications in healthcare and medicine
• Thursday 5th December 2019 – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Zagreb
Science lecture: Therapeutic applications of co-manipulation for gesture assistance
DIGITAL WORKSHOPS in French Institute
Creative, artistic, scientific and technological workshops for wide audiences
- Thursday 7th November at 17h30: Conversations: jobs in the digital era
- Saturday 9th November 11h-16h: Glitch art and Data moshing
- Saturday 16th November 10h-14h: Making and programming robots
- Tuesday 19th November at 17h30: Conversations: social networks and dopamine
- Saturday 23rd November 10h-16h: Making of robots, creating video games
- Saturday 30th November 11h30-13h: Comic books and the digital
The entire programme can be found here: www.institutfrançais.hr